BossuTv Logo
trending_flat
China Coal Mine Blast Kills at Least 90, More Missing

A powerful explosion at a coal mine in northern China has killed at least 90 people, with more miners still missing underground, according to international and local media reports citing Chinese authorities. The blast, described as a suspected gas explosion, occurred late Friday at the Liushenyu coal mine in Changzhi City, Shanxi province, while 247 workers were underground. Initial updates said four workers had been confirmed dead and 90 trapped after carbon monoxide levels suddenly spiked in the tunnels. As rescue operations continued through the night, the death toll climbed sharply, with state media later reporting that at least 82 to 90 miners had lost their lives and several others remained unaccounted for. Emergency teams have been battling toxic gas, collapsed galleries and fires as they try to reach remaining pockets of trapped workers. Rescue officials said that 157 miners […]

Login to enjoy full advantages

Please login or subscribe to continue.

Go Premium!

Enjoy the full advantage of the premium access.

Stop following

Unfollow Cancel

Cancel subscription

Are you sure you want to cancel your subscription? You will lose your Premium access and stored playlists.

Go back Confirm cancellation